The Name Game with PRIZE!!!

Toxic avenger

Toxic Avenger Chalice
 

Attachments

  • 4f1ae1e672c54d16.jpeg
    4f1ae1e672c54d16.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 169
I like Franks Chalice.. Alligator eyes, GI Joe,alien invasion, I really like Franks chalice. Sounds good
 
1. Death of Shrek
2. Colorful Conviction
3. Painted Boogers
4. Deforestation (Green [trees] red [death of trees])
5. Cajun Swamper

#3 is my favorite. :D

Also, I LOVE your Bleeding Rainbow Acan.. LMK when you get more frags available.
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new