**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

just started getting this error, not sure if it will help yall with figuring out whats up with it but here ya go:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/cherryco/public_html/content/engine/engine_functions.php on line 292

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/cherryco/public_html/content/cache/sessiondata) in /home/cherryco/public_html/content/engine/engine_functions.php on line 292
 
I'm still awake! I wish the website was...

Warning I gave, feared website would freeze up I did.

Hmm mm mm mm

Much to learn my young Padawan.

Yoda_SWSB.png
 
Haa I comith to see what scraps are left this morning and that crazy reefer activity last night must have crashed the website.:ranger:
 
Happy Easter everyone!
Forest Fire Digitata #5 $3




Pink People Eaters $20




Superman Shrooms #2 $30




Pink Zippers $20




Ironman Shroom #1 $30




Nuclear Greens #2 $1




Ultra Ricordea #4 $13




Paly #5 $13




Ultra Ricordea #16 $13




Meteor Shower Cyphastrea #2 $20




Ultra Ricordea #28 $13




ATL Red Star Cyphastrea #3 $40




Ultra Ricordea #40 $13




CC Superman Stylo $80




Lemon Lime Splatter Hammer #5 $60




Toxic Green Leptastrea $13

 
Yellow Tentacle Hammer $100




Molten Rainbow #2 $100




Lemon Lime Splatter Hammer #9 $60




Bubble Gum Monster $100




Bicolor Frogspawn #2 $30




Funky Orange $40




Radioactive Stylo #11 $1




Rose Nebulas $20




Dark Knight Torch #3 $30




Radical Red $20




Purple Tip Torch #8 $30




Uber Oranges $40




CC Passionfruit #4 $40




Aussie Buzzkill Micro $40




CC Most Upscale Microclados #1 $25




GoldCoast $20

 
Last edited:
ORA Hawkins Echinata #1 $30




Space Ghost #2 $20




CC Most Upscale Microclados #2 $40




Indo Peppermints $20




ATL Shades of Fall Nasuta #1 $60




YellowJackets 20 $100




ATL Christmas Mirabilis #3 $60




Branching Lobo #1 $13




Pinkish Tip Milli $50




Sunriser Favia $80




CC Sunset Milli #3 $13




Cherry Red Favia #5 $13




Nuclear Sunset Milli #5 $30




Havanna Spice $13




Tyree Red Dragon #2 $25




Mystery Favia #2 $60

 
ORA Red Planet #4 $13




Aussie Gold Cyphastrea $20




CC Retina Blaster Suharsoni #2 $40




GB Avatar $60




RR Tricolor palawanensis #6 $20




ORA Bird of Paradise #6 $3




Reef Tec Starburst Cap #3 $20




Reef Tec Starburst Cap #15 $20




Chilli Pepper Monti #4 $13




Tyree Sunset #2 $13




Tyree Sunset #14 $13




CC Fuzzy N' Blue #2 $40




Blue Tempests $40




Green Pocillopora #1 $3




PC Pink Lemonade #5 $25




Sorcerers Stone #2 $13

 
Tyree Pink Lemonade #2 $13




Rasberry Limes $40




ORA Plum Crazy #1 $25




Blondies #2 $40




Jawbreaker $300




Utter Chaos #4 $40




Red Velvet Cake Shroom $30




DayDreamers #5 $20

 
Well, I am glad my daughter got me up at 7:30 after having gone to sleep at 5. Not only did we find all of her easter eggs and the basket but I fired off a few emails to our hosting company and got this fixed.
 
Great sale I just woke up and was able to win 4 corals from the same batch guess a lot of people are sleeping put more up :) I also sent you guys a pm in regards to corals it says I won but they don't show up in my orders. Let me know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new