The new R2R APP is progressing nicely!

How will you use the R2R App?

  • IOS Device

    Votes: 526 55.4%
  • Android Device

    Votes: 311 32.8%
  • Neither, I'll still use the desktop or mobile version I use now!

    Votes: 112 11.8%

  • Total voters
    949
Oh man, when this app comes out I will never get off this site :) LOL
The A Team 80S GIF
 
The new R2R App is progressing nicely! Just some teasers :p

How will you use the R2R App? IOS, Android, Not at all?

These are the different layers of UXI design that is complete...for the most part. Basically it's each screen of the APP for version 1 we launch first.



Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 13-10-13 Figma.png


1.png


2.png


3.png


4.png
Nice, Figma who’s designing the UI?
 
Thanks everyone! We're looking at about 12 or so weeks out!
 
Excited to see a dedicated R2R app! Don’t forget an iPad version as well as phones. I’m sure that is somewhat automatic but some phone apps look sooo awful on the iPad and it’s just a shame that extra real estate is going to waste.
+1 for the video upload issues where people (who are generally looking for help with something - sometimes in a hurry) upload a video from their phone only to have it display as an unplayable mp4. I’m sure there must be a way to auto convert on upload. I always upload to YouTube then post a link but not everyone has a YouTube
I’m a programmer by trade but not in the app space or even gui design.
Very much looking forward to it and would like to participate in any beta testing program if that’s on the cards.

Good Luck!!!
 
Very excited for this! Great job all :)
 
Development is progressing... :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new