The OctoLid is fantastic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NatD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Matt --

Hope you don't mind me creating a thread here in your space, but I wanted to share some photos with you and anyone who might be considering ordering an OctoLid.

As I am planning and building this system, I am working to keep to a certain aesthetic. I was honestly worried about a lid detracting from that. I even considered going open top for a while, but at the end of the day I just can't stomach risking harm to a fish.

So, I looked around and researched and ended up ordering a custom OctoLid to fit my tank. Thank you so much for your patience in answering all my questions. You guys, my email chain with Matt has 51 messages, but he was so kind and easy to work with even through that.

My lid came today, and I can honestly say it exceeds my hopes. It is so gorgeous. It fits perfectly, sits absolutely flush inside the lip of my tank, and it looks fantastic. Even the little details like the feeding door are perfect. There is absolutely no sag even with the 48"x48" size.

He is even making me a new overflow.

Thank you Matt! I'll be ordering another lid for my nano really soon. :)

Warmly,
Natalie
pcc3R841Tu+Rt4ity0u1gg.jpg
ic6yle02R0OLaq+QiIF7cw.jpg
uqR%%6wpRvaC1i0hYclMcA.jpg
0Xg55MdMRYGvhRRzppdZUQ.jpg

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
feel free to share everywhere!!!

i did like it better with the broccoli.

coral-boss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive ordered several things from matt the past year of so, including a lid and recently a custom center overflow cover, everything is great, good communication, don't have one complaint. I wouldn't think twice about ordering from him.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back