The Offical 2016 MTRC Frag Expo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Will Glasscages.com be in attendance? I hope to be picking up a tank and need to plan on an earlier trip if they won't be there.
 
Will Glasscages.com be in attendance? I hope to be picking up a tank and need to plan on an earlier trip if they won't be there.

I would plan on the earlier trip as they're not booked at this time. However I just saw a few tanks they produced for a LFS and they were very nice. Congrats on the new tank.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new