The Offical 2016 MTRC Frag Expo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Planning to make the trip from Memphis! Anything I need to know before I come...other than to bring cash and a cooler!
 
MACNA 2016 will be in attendance and we have donated a couple of full conference MACNA passes to the raffle. This will be the day after MACNA passes jump up to $149 from the $129 they are now. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!
 
I may want to get a 1/2 table for the swap. whom do I speak with to get that accomplished? I dont need much.
 
Thanks BK. I appreciate the reply. Maybe someone wil have an extra half come open.
 
Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how far would about 70 bucks get me at the frag swap? I'm really just looking for maybe some zoas, torch, frogspawn. I also want an anemone but I know I'll probably need more money for that.
 
You could get all of that at the Swap for $70, you could also drop just $70 on one item. There's anything from standard stuff to high end, it depends on what you want to spend.
 
You could get all of that at the Swap for $70, you could also drop just $70 on one item. There's anything from standard stuff to high end, it depends on what you want to spend.
Okay good deal. Thanks!
 
One more question. Any idea how much parking will be?
 
Looking to get two pearlberry frags at the swap. If somebody has some they can part with send me a pm
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new