The proverbial sausage....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Make more content". They said. "Be accessible". "It's what the new gen wants to see." And, "That's where they get their
info".

And so, I'm doing stuff like this now.

Watch me bag & box a Bubblebath Unicorn frag! And while you're at it you may as well follow me over there too. I will be doing a lot more of this kind of stuff:) Flood gates are opening

More sausage from today!

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have to ask did someone buy one single coral or was the coral bagged up just for content?

I didn’t even know you had a IG account, but again I’m old and hate social media. I did follow though.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto, no social media for me either.
I have them but I only have them for aquarium vendors and I rarely use them. I despise the people who feel like they have to post every boring detail of their life for the world to see.

Aqua Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have them but I only have them for aquarium vendors and I rarely use them. I despise the people who feel like they have to post every boring detail of their life for the world to see.
What!!!! You don’t want know what I had for dinner last nigh with pictures included!!! LOL

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have them but I only have them for aquarium vendors and I rarely use them. I despise the people who feel like they have to post every boring detail of their life for the world to see.
Ha yep that’s me now lol. What can you do.
like I said in a thread earlier in the week. There’s a massive demographic that only relies on this format. I’m just keeping up with the joneses as they say lol.

However, when I was still selling and promoting Deltec I had a lot of fun making video adds, so this is only a few degrees off of that from a creativity standpoint

Wait till you see my “fragging a captive grown Houdini colony” coming soon:)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha yep that’s me now lol. What can you do.
like I said in a thread earlier in the week. There’s a massive demographic that only relies on this format. I’m just keeping up with the joneses as they say lol.

However, when I was still selling and promoting Deltec I had a lot of fun making video adds, so this is only a few degrees off of that from a creativity standpoint

Wait till you see my “fragging a captive grown Houdini colony” coming soon:)
As a business owner I can see why it’s beneficial, if not almost necessary, to adapt.
I basically have accounts because nearly all giveaways require following of their social media accounts.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I never win anything! LOL
I have a few vendors that have been incredibly generous to me (more so than they should be honesty), including Adam. The main giveaways that are sponsored by R2R I almost never win, but I still try.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a casuality of the great social media revolution. The new media overloards look at my failure to adapt with pity and disgust.

That being said, I fumbled around on your page for a few minutes after seeing this. After so many years doing this, I still do not have any SPS corals, but your posts were really cool and a few were beautiful enough to make me contemplate a trip to the dark side.

Anyways, cool videos/photos. They were neat to look at.

BVF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well-packaged stuff, and I appreciate the info on the bags.
17E76A42-714D-4CD5-9000-FDB5FAE51C4F.jpeg

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was killing some time today at work and browsing TikTok …..this video popped up for me! Didn’t look for it or anything .

kinda cool, might as well put your name out there any way you can. I was happy to see it. Oh…..and I’m OLD lol

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, any more information/pictures on how you set up that ingenious saltwater faucet?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was killing some time today at work and browsing TikTok …..this video popped up for me! Didn’t look for it or anything .

kinda cool, might as well put your name out there any way you can. I was happy to see it. Oh…..and I’m OLD lol
Ha! Awesome! Full disclosure. My son has the reigns entirely on that one. He’s in 7th grade and worlds less confused by TikTok as his old man is lol. If I am being polite.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back