The Reef Tank is streaming live - check it out!

AWESOME!

would you mind sharing your setup for this? I have something similar I am working on but streaming directly to my domain with an Amcrest UltraHD 4k camera

​

Absolutely… I stream through Streamyard: https://streamyard.com/?pal=6440829943283712

It’s free to stream in 720p but I have an upgraded account for 1080p live streaming. You can broadcast to multiple platforms at the same time. I was doin FB and YouTube simultaneously but the FB quality for streaming does not exceed 720p so I only rolled with YouTube.

I’m just using one of my iPhones sitting on a tripod, orange filter and a huge black backdrop to remove glares on the tank glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new