The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad I still had one, usually end up in the recycling or torn up by the kids:

588ACB43-835A-4D4C-B244-9311C936C392.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And of course I used the box I had to re-ship and item ;Meh

corky1966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

Untitled-6.jpg

*Thanks to R2R member Instigate for the use of his box photo!

Well here I am finally getting this together. By now many of you should already have seen the R2R Logo on one of your Bulk Reef Supply order boxes. A while back I told you to keep a box for a upcoming contest and here it is sponsored by BRS themselves!

How To Enter:

Post a photo of your BRS box that has the Reef2Reef Logo shown. You must also clearly HAND write your R2R username on the box with the hashtag #BRSBOXCONTEST.

*One entry per member and we will pick a winner via random draw on August 9th.

The Prize:

The winning member will receive a $250 BRS gift certificate to use on any item(s) at the Bulk Reef Supply Store.

Untitled-4.jpg

Thank you to Bulk Reef Supply for this great prize!

**Contest Disclaimer: Winner will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the Reef2Reef forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.
Funny just got a box from BRS today and came in a plane box

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if i need a box? Are the r2r boxes still being used to ship? Does it need to be a certain size item or is it just luck?

miPapareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if i need a box? Are the r2r boxes still being used to ship? Does it need to be a certain size item or is it just luck?

Almost every box I’ve received in the last 3-4 months has had this printing. (Red Sea salt bucket overpacked box, any small items that get box together like triton additives, doser, mixing jugs, reagents and test kits). I have a stash of about 6 boxes in all sizes with the printing.

The exceptions that did not come in with printing. (Pentair UV and Auqatic Lite light fixtures came in boxes labeled just with their company; also 48” light bulbs came in tubes without the printing.

Hope that helps, good luck

Back