The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

58A03C36-DD31-4A3F-8BDC-3669409471CF.jpeg :)
 
My previous order made on 5/27/18 I received a Neptune apex box for my shipment and not R2r...any info on that?
 
Just got two boxes from BRS today and no writing on them. That's my luck..
 
Constantly replacing my storage boxes with new ones, always have one around. Might need to get new markers though o_O
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 9.58.56 AM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new