The Rookie that drifted away...

The Wannabe Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
68
Reaction score
116
Location
Saint Cloud, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been two years since I drifted away but I am back and ready to continue learning. Since then I did a Tank transfer from a 35G to a 125G. Everything went terribly wrong, It was very hard due to my lack of patient, losing many corals and livestock. In my limited experience, I have learned that Social Media is not the most friendly or reliable place for learning or advise, the reason why I am back to R2R. Have I listened to the advice of many of the experts in R2R, I could have saved enough for another Tank. After the cyano, Dynos, Buble and hair algae, Ich and malfunctioned equipment, I am finally out of the “knucklehead” stage and enjoying the hobby actually loving it.
There is much more to learn so I am back to “The Real Deal” R2R.
 
Glad you’re back. This hobby although rewarding comes with challenges. Feel free to ask along the way Always
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! There are lots of ways to fix problems - as you suggested, we try to steer people the right direction! We're glad you're here!

SimpsonsLandscaping.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new