The ROSSMONT Water Moving Giveaway! Win a Mover & Riser!

Lolipop0912

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the mover and riser pumps because they’d be the perfect pumps for my ten gallon.

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like this for a couple of reasons. First It is a quality item and I would not have to settle for something cheap to get by. I am currently flow controlled as I dont have what I need in this area. Second is that I am recently renewed and want to have success.. I think this would be a great help in getting there.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the movement on the pump, it looks very flexible and easy to set up in multiple angles

BuvRahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mover looks awesome! I love the flows and minimum power usage. Would love to set up a new tank with one.

Aeb1419

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rossmont Giveaway.jpg

Rossmont Water Moving Giveaway!

HOW TO ENTER (3 Entries)

1. SUBSCRIBE to the Rossmont Youtube Page Here (one entry)

2. LIKE
the Rossmont Facebook Page Here (one entry)

3. Write
a post about why you like the Rossmont Mover or Rossmont Riser in this thread. (one entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the entries. Each separate post is a separate entry. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 lucky winner will be selected via random draw to receive:
Untitled-3.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 17, 2019! (Last day to enter is June 16th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks to @Rossmont for this AWESOME giveaway!!!
Ive heard good things about these pumps.

Aeb1419

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rossmont Giveaway.jpg

Rossmont Water Moving Giveaway!

HOW TO ENTER (3 Entries)

1. SUBSCRIBE to the Rossmont Youtube Page Here (one entry)

2. LIKE
the Rossmont Facebook Page Here (one entry)

3. Write
a post about why you like the Rossmont Mover or Rossmont Riser in this thread. (one entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the entries. Each separate post is a separate entry. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 lucky winner will be selected via random draw to receive:
Untitled-3.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 17, 2019! (Last day to enter is June 16th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks to @Rossmont for this AWESOME giveaway!!!
I subscribed!!!

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does today count against the 3 days to claim since was supposed to be drawn yesterday? Is there even a winner ,or is it a secret?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So does today count against the 3 days to claim since was supposed to be drawn yesterday? Is there even a winner ,or is it a secret?
There will be a drawing.
Have patience.
When a mod posts the winners name the countdown clock begins.
Sometimes their schedule is busier than ours.

@revhtree

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No, it doesn’t count since no name has been drawn. All winners will be announced in this thread for everyone to see who won.
Sometimes the drawing is a couple days behind schedule, but it always gets done!:)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing a winner!! Watch closely!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Entry 2 - FB Liked
Congrats @Irishman!! You're our winner for this giveaway! Please PM me to claim your prize!!

*If prize is not claimed within 72 hours, we will redraw for a new winner.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back