The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

Ubans13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the fact that a skimmer this size seems to have a relatively small foot print. And would fit great in my next build!

Ubans13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see that your measurements on the dosing containers contrast the back wall cover with the white and black. Easy to read your level.

Ubans13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facebook done
IMG_2574.JPG

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently looking at the 240 & 320 models for a 75 gallon heavy loaded tank. Been looking at the competition and this is a solid value for its stated capacity. The 240 is the match but the small footprint and price will allow
me to go up to the 320.

superusername

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what a bayonette locking collection cup is, but there is no way it's not better than the pen-knife version I'm using right now...

slowngreen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Features on the skimmer are nice but the looks, the looks of both the skimmer and dosing container are what get my attention. Their clean, smooth and still high tech looking. Plus having the pump internal on the skimmer to save space is always a plus.

Chrysantha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) I love the controller on the skimmer. I like being able to fine tune things, and these look awesome! I love the design too, very sleek looking.

Chrysantha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2) I like the openings on the dosing containers. Very easy to fill up, but also nice and separate from each other. The readings on the side are easy to make out, and I like that it matches the skimmer.

ArialReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the idea of a DC skimmer. If a DC pump is better than an AC pump, a DC skimmer is obviously way better than AC skimmer! Awesomeeee!

ArialReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I live the most about the dosing container is..... EVERYTHING. I love the way they look, how easy they are to fill, and mount! That would be a perfect fit in my sump! But the protein skimmer wouldn't fit down there with the dosing container tho, my stand is way to short lol. But I'm planning on upgrading the tank so it won't be a huge problem.

Garrett Keller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 Completed

I like the fact that the air intake is adjustable for fine tuning and the controllable pump would be really nice to get the best production out of this skimmer. My current skimmer offers neither of these options and I would love to have more control on the skim mate produced.

TimStout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the DC pump on the skimmer gives you control to dial it in for maximum skimming. The wide opening on the dosing containers make it easy to fill.
Shared to Charleston Reefers Club Face Book page

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back