The SPS Tank in 4k

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Someday (maybe) my SPS will look like this...
I'll help as much as I can. I started off with all "easy" sps, then gradually added more challenging acros within the last two years. Keeping the alk and ca stable is the key for me.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'll help as much as I can. I started off with all "easy" sps, then gradually added more challenging acros within the last two years. Keeping the alk and ca stable is the key for me.
When I finish "un-f**king" my Trident (which cost me a nice SPS acro colony) that should be less of issue.

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
When I finish "un-f**king" my Trident (which cost me a nice SPS acro colony) that should be less of issue.
Depending on the issue, I may be able to help with that too. I have two of them that have quirks every now and then.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Depending on the issue, I may be able to help with that too. I have two of them that have quirks every now and then.
I may take you up on that. It may be something up with the sample line, as the test results are coming back bad range. But when I finish the sump cleaning it's next on my list...

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I may take you up on that. It may be something up with the sample line, as the test results are coming back bad range. But when I finish the sump cleaning it's next on my list...
Pm me anytime

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back