OP
OP
swebb

swebb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that took a while. Sorry for the delay. Here is a printable version for anyone who wants one. I emailed out a version with some extra illustrations to everyone who sent me their email. I hope you have all been safe and healthy this year. I am looking forward to updating my build thread, my tank has really changed a lot. I am also starting to think of another piece of fish tank fiction, if you have ideas I am looking for inspiration!

Attachments

• The Tale of a Sump Crab_ An autobiography - Google Docs.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 35

Anubisxii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The next episode of the cult hit “Tale of a Sump Crab” comes out to day. Critics have said:

“A Star is born” @LARedstickreefer
“This is awesome” @Katrina71
“Following” @every third comment
“Good for you” my mom

Find out what will happen to M later today in the conclusion of this epic saga.
9E58154D-D1E5-4241-AA15-27617F6B43B3.jpeg

1st and foremost words can't describe how well done this whole story was, this made my week.

2nd I love the fake review, the mom part was awesome.

3rd do you have cash app or zello I would love to send you some $ to support this. Nothing crazy but I'm sure everyone loves a free lunch.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread was AMAZING! I’m very much here for the next chapter!!!

How cool would it be to write a story about a lionfish being collected all the way up to his daily life in a tank? The diver collecting him, transit to an LFS while being fed sick/dead fish, people peering at him in the tank while he starves and is suffering from parasites, then a happy ending with a proper QT and a beautiful DT for him? That would be epic!

Perhaps the story of a captive bred fish (like a clown or mandarin) not knowing what the world outside of the fry tank is like then getting bought and shipped to someone’s tank? It would read a lot like a dystopian novel where someone gets outside of the walls of the city and experiences freedom for the first time

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread was AMAZING! I’m very much here for the next chapter!!!

How cool would it be to write a story about a lionfish being collected all the way up to his daily life in a tank? The diver collecting him, transit to an LFS while being fed sick/dead fish, people peering at him in the tank while he starves and is suffering from parasites, then a happy ending with a proper QT and a beautiful DT for him? That would be epic!

Perhaps the story of a captive bred fish (like a clown or mandarin) not knowing what the world outside of the fry tank is like then getting bought and shipped to someone’s tank? It would read a lot like a dystopian novel where someone gets outside of the walls of the city and experiences freedom for the first time
I love the idea of the lionfish or mandarin. When you come up with a new one I will be exited the last one was awesome.

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of following a fish, either from ocean to tank, or breeder to tank. Or if we are sticking to the CUC what about a bristle worm, so misunderstood and bullied by the others CUC who were wanted. What about a pistol shrimp, in search of his lost goby buddy.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back