The Tangs Sure love their algae!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,884
Reaction score
122,537
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took a little iPhone video of the current tangs I have in the tank. You can see my scruffy self in the reflecting making sure you get a good shot! Ha!

 
Watch in HD
 
Why bother to use a clip? I've been throwing in partial sheets for years and my tangs shred it to pieces and they all get some lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new