The Ultimate Reef Photo Super Thread!!!!!!

GREAT shots Kray. Particularly like the 2nd one. The lighting and focus is spot on. Well done man!!
 
My Reef

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_1629-1.jpg


All Photos shot with a Canon T1i with either the stock 18-55mm IS lens w a Macro Adapter, Or a Canon f2.8 L 70-200mm IS USM, with a canon macro ring adapter.
 
GREAT shots Kray. Particularly like the 2nd one. The lighting and focus is spot on. Well done man!!

Thanks man! I was super excited to shoot these ones... learning more and more about my camera and colors everytime I shoot.. Im actually shooting some pics right now haha
 
OMG Those are pics from my house Andy!! hahahaha.. I was like "what the heck that is my tank"
 
Nothing yet, everything is healing... your stupid acan lords have killed some of my stuff though with their eject button.
 
Im not buyin it. Although, on one of the other forums I belong to. A kid was using a canon point and shoot and they were **** good photos.

My canon powershot s90 can take some pretty nice pictures for a point n shoot, ill post some 2 day when my oregon tort,sea fan, and pink ******* chalice arrive:xd:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new