The Wait Is Over: Pre-Order Your COR Today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kid_Vegas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
When do you expect to receive your shipment for these pumps, I pre order the cor 20.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
When do you expect to receive your shipment for these pumps, I pre order the cor 20.

Thank you for shopping with us! What is your order #?

We reached out to Neptune Systems yesterday to request an updated ETA for you and other shoppers on our wait list.

Retailers were informed there would be a limited quantity available in our first shipments. Sadly, we didn't get everything we were allotted. We were told the half order we received was sent ahead of the planned release date since those units were ready to go. We've since shipped those to customers in the order their purchases came in.

As soon as we hear an update, we will immediately follow up with you. In the meantime, if you could send over that order #, that would be quite helpful.

Thanks!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Neptune Systems informed us that 10 COR pumps were shipped to our Western U.S warehouse yesterday and another shipment will go to our Eastern location later this week.

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Any news yet MD?? I wont mention any names but i see another site that has units in stock with free 2 day shipping :( order # 102020132 (i still cant get chat to work it could be my work pc, and i dont want to call because at work)

:)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Any news yet MD?? I wont mention any names but i see another site that has units in stock with free 2 day shipping :( order # 102020132 (i still cant get chat to work it could be my work pc, and i dont want to call because at work)

:)

Thank you for shopping with us, ontop27! Your COR-15 is shipping today. ;Smuggrin

Jeff @ Marine Depot

rbarr110

View Badges
Reaction score
Got it!

20180216_110531.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back