The Waterbox 20

You try messing with the placement? What's the lowest setting?
 
I’m not sure what the lowest setting is on the Jebao SLW-10 but I have it angled a bit up and everything is open just still seems kinda high flow for a softy and lps tank. I guess time will tell.
 
Ok after a few days of letting it run everything is happy. Had a Midas blenny for about 48 hours and he made the dive for the carpet during the night. Long story short the cats found him before me.
Next step, a lid.
 
Ok after a few days of letting it run everything is happy. Had a Midas blenny for about 48 hours and he made the dive for the carpet during the night. Long story short the cats found him before me.
Next step, a lid.

Ah! I went with the D-D Jumpguard Pro after one of my clowns jumped out.
 
Ah! I went with the D-D Jumpguard Pro after one of my clowns jumped out.
Yeah the jump guard pro is pretty much what I have. I used a window screen kit and clear mesh from Lowe’s. Same as Jim guard and about $15 cheaper!
 
Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry for taking so long, but here is where my tank is now!
556E175B-887A-425C-8CBB-6E79E9249E7E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new