The William S. Tunze Macro Alage Reactor (MAR) Giveaway! BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO OWN!

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not crying.... you're crying.....

I don't enter "contests"...... I read the other thread, and being in the neurology field, I feel the need to make sure I pick out a great post-card! Hopefully I can get a nice little box of goodies together for him too......

Crystal Reef Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1516.JPG

Had these made a few years back thought William might get a kick out of the old style postcard..already addressed and stamped
So cool!

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for all the cards:) My mailbox has been flooded with them with as many as 5 or 6 arriving each day. This is way more than anything I imagined when I posted the message asking for postcards.

I also wanted to say a big public thank you to someone who went way above and beyond for William. A large box filled with matchbox and hot wheels cars arrived in the mail today.

8063b3bc2e91b98efa0e11b2197f9d41.jpg

He has been overjoyed to see all the postcards coming in and the cars were an amazing surprise for him as well.

I can’t say thank you enough to everyone who has participated in this:)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for all the cards:) My mailbox has been flooded with them with as many as 5 or 6 arriving each day. This is way more than anything I imagined when I posted the message asking for postcards.

I also wanted to say a big public thank you to someone who went way above and beyond for William. A large box filled with matchbox and hot wheels cars arrived in the mail today.

8063b3bc2e91b98efa0e11b2197f9d41.jpg

He has been overjoyed to see all the postcards coming in and the cars were an amazing surprise for him as well.

I can’t say thank you enough to everyone who has participated in this:)
Bump

Adalius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm finally back from my cruise vacation. I tried to get at least one postcard in every port (and tasked my kids with doing what they could since we didn't get off the boat at one stop). All in all not bad, only one duplicate card and one adult themed card which won't be sent. They also grabbed a couple that just looked cool but weren't from stops we made. Otherwise its a nice bunch of 13 cards to send William which are going to the post office in about 20 minutes after I post this. I also asked a bunch of my friends living overseas (and some domestic) to send some so I'm hoping a few of those made it as well.
2019-05-21 10.40.15.jpg

2019-05-21 10.40.35.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last day to enter!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A special thanks to everyone who sent postcards to William! This thread is special not because of the drawing, but because once again this community shows the great-hearted people we have here at R2R! You guys are all amazing, and I'm so proud to be part of this community of hobbyists!

Btw, this giveaway may be ending, but those postcards can keep on sending out! Please continue to show love to William (I'm certain you all will do that)!

Now...without further adieu...our prize drawing...

Congrats to @ndvr!! You're our winner!! Please pm me to claim your prize!!!!*

*Prize must be claimed within 3 days or we will redraw for a new winner.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say another huge thank you to you guys. William has received well over 100 postcards so far and a significant number of them have come from R2R. In fact, I think he got many more postcards from R2R than there were entries in this contest.

He loves seeing all of them and we are still averaging 3 or 4 in the mailbox every day.

Thanks again to everyone who sent a card... they definitely brighten each day for William:)

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back