The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I set up a third QT on Saturday for two new additions that I probably should have waited on but I had the room. Now just juggling. Single flasher by itself in 10 gallon QT will be the first to go into my DT next week. Still treating and observing two other fairies that have been in QT for over two months.

That’s good. all of my guys may start going in this week I have one empty qt if I’m able to grab the eightline today. Can’t order this week as I will be at the show so hope I grab this baby.

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. My QT system is a reef with inverts, snails, pods and everything. Lots of Macroalgale. I also use it to QT frags so I cannot change the salinity too much. Essentially they go into a healthy reef
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I am sorry about the one that didn't make it!!! Keep us posted!!!

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That’s good. all of my guys may start going in this week I have one empty qt if I’m able to grab the eightline today. Can’t order this week as I will be at the show so hope I grab this baby.

I go on vacation on June 30 for the week so trying to get the flasher and the two fairies into the DT so my fish sitter just has to monitor and feed the DT and the newer two wrasses in QT. I have it timed where the two new guys will be done with TTM and one round of prazi before i leave.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the markup like?

You know, I don't know for sure. Now that I think of it my bill was not nearly what I expected it to be. Maybe he gave us early guys a discount. The McCosker's was maybe $10 more than LA but the C. isoscoles was less than I've seen anywhere else. Shipping is more simply because a small business doesn't have the clout to get shipping discounts.

I had the same plan but at the price I can not let it pass.
If I get it

I've been pushing my flasher stocking faster than my fairy stocking just so I can get an Eight line . I had planned to do P. attenuatus instead but they have gotten completely ridiculous for a shorter lived flasher.

HairyGary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You know, I don't know for sure. Now that I think of it my bill was not nearly what I expected it to be. Maybe he gave us early guys a discount. The McCosker's was maybe $10 more than LA but the C. isoscoles was less than I've seen anywhere else. Shipping is more simply because a small business doesn't have the clout to get shipping discounts.

I've been pushing my flasher stocking faster than my fairy stocking just so I can get an Eight line . I had planned to do P. attenuatus instead but they have gotten completely ridiculous for a shorter lived flasher.

Your recent purchase of the McCosker's has me thinking about one as I always overlook it. I do like the Blues and Royals as well.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My P. Attenuatus should be going in this week.

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What site?

2995616f57ec9dc21d01c463fc02ea0e.jpg
website was called aquarium fish sale. I’ve never heard of them but figured I’d bite the bullet. I believe their out of LA

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your recent purchase of the McCosker's has me thinking about one as I always overlook it. I do like the Blues and Royals as well.

Me too. I already have a Linespot and they look very much like the Blues. I may add a Royal before the Eightline. My current flashers are Yellow fin, McCosker's, Linespot.

HairyGary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me too. I already have a Linespot and they look very much like the Blues. I may add a Royal before the Eightline. My current flashers are Yellow fin, McCosker's, Linespot.
Yellow is nice as well. All get along?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 86 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.6%
Back