The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best I can do picture wise. In the bucket upon arrival. Note the tail fins. I’m an idiot for letting it go a week and not thinking about him sending the wrong fish. Was more concerned with the adorned that I wanted so badly. Crazy part is, he doesn’t even sell the lunare on his website
IMG_0492.jpeg
That’s definitely a Thalassoma species, most likely lunare by the sounds of its patterns.

Rehome that guy ASAP, he will become incredibly territorial and definitely won’t love your other wrasses.

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s definitely a Thalassoma species, most likely lunare by the sounds of its patterns.

Rehome that guy ASAP, he will become incredibly territorial and definitely won’t love your other wrasses.
Now the fun part of trying to catch this bullet! Feel like such an idiot that I didn’t catch it before I plopped him in the tank.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now the fun part of trying to catch this bullet! Feel like such an idiot that I didn’t catch it before I plopped him in the tank.
Wrasse are best caught in a trap. They are too inquisitive for their own good.

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best I can do picture wise. In the bucket upon arrival. Note the tail fins. I’m an idiot for letting it go a week and not thinking about him sending the wrong fish. Was more concerned with the adorned that I wanted so badly. Crazy part is, he doesn’t even sell the lunare on his website
IMG_0492.jpeg
Those aren’t even close. Does he drop ship?

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those aren’t even close. Does he drop ship?
Not that I’m aware of. I believe everything comes from his shop in Oklahoma. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest mistake. He has been super easy to work with. Even when a yellow coris died outside of the 3 day window he have me a refund. Otherwise super happy with the service thus far.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She’s beautiful… Choices, Choices, Choices.
Do I go for easier or harder.
Both!
JK I'd go for a vivien! They don't come around that often. You can get a choati .. well not anytime but often enough.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both!
JK I'd go for a vivien! They don't come around that often. You can get a choati .. well not anytime but often enough.
I don’t believe I’ve seen a Vivienne’s in person in a few years (Atleast 3) but Choati I’ve definitely seen in person somewhat recently (Atleast within the last 2 years).

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not my first twin spot wrasse . They are very aggressive feeders .
These guys will become nasty, especially when they’re fully mature.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back