The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

If only I had the cash right now. One of my LFS just got this guy in. Maybe he'll still be there in a few weeks when my tuition refund comes through.

received_724637565238339.jpeg
received_667240114555794.jpeg

received_930859007592471.jpeg
received_563941701595175.jpeg
any chance of reserving it till then?
 
any chance of reserving it till then?
Thought about it, but it'll probably still be there. Most people around here don't drop the big $$$$ on fish.
 
Yup for the most part, most of my rockwork are large pieces, so he cant move much. I have a heck of a time with some of my large turbos, so Im used to a random coral being moved.
Oh… You just wait and you’ll be saying MANY words at that wrasse.

I still have plans for a future tank to have a Jade, Rockmover, and a Sea grass wrasses. That’s just the sand sleepers! I am determined to keep my Jade until he either outgrows the tank or becomes overly aggressive.
 
Oh… You just wait and you’ll be saying MANY words at that wrasse.

I still have plans for a future tank to have a Jade, Rockmover, and a Sea grass wrasses. That’s just the sand sleepers! I am determined to keep my Jade until he either outgrows the tank or becomes overly aggressive.
Im waiting on it to turn on me at some point! Then the swearing and partial tank breakdown for capture will happen, lol.

I had a sea grass in a previous tank. Its honestly a fish only a mother could love, lol
 
Im waiting on it to turn on me at some point! Then the swearing and partial tank breakdown for capture will happen, lol.

I had a sea grass in a previous tank. Its honestly a fish only a mother could love, lol
See grass is just green but when you mix it to a wrasse it looks beautiful (Sea what I did there ;))
 
Yes. My pintail used to do that. She looks healthy just hanging out in there. I have a nice ClearView lid but there is still a small gap.
Likewise, had my previous Pintail go into the overflow 3 different times. Added a replacement with the dragon wrasse today, da*n Pintail is already mia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new