Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes it is, take @i cant think for instance, he thinks these are dull
1685630904671.png

There are 3 things in this thread that will never be forgotten, Aaron doesn’t like almost any flashers or fairies, I don’t like almost any coris, and @Slocke likes anthias over wrasse :winking-face-with-tongue::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Well here's my thing to add - I like any fish that's pink or that reminds me of my Lisa Frank folders and TrapperKeeper from elementary school (if you boys need to look that up it's probably because mostly just us girls had them, lol!) Oh and this group is responsible for turning me into a Wrasshole. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
s-l1600.jpg

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't actually prefer anthias obviously. I do really like the one I have (and lets be honest that my $70 anthias is far far prettier than those $900).
Definitely. Something we’ve all gotten used to but don’t you find it funny that the cheaper fish are 7/10 the prettier ones? Lol

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long ago was she added and how active was she? She might still be hiding, but if it’s a fish that is usually always out that you can see, then something isn’t adding up. I wouldn’t say she’s gone cuz margaritaceus like other Halichoeres will hide in the sand bed from time to time, but I’d keep on the look out for disrupted sand bits.
Well, I added her on the 20th and she was out and about and seemed fine for a bit, but then the diamond goby had to show off his big mouth and posture at her, and the mel and fairy wrasses didn't exactly appreciate her presence once they noticed her. Yellow tang was even being a little bit of a jerk as usual, and she looked like she got overwhelmed and then I saw her wiggle into the sand to get away from them. :disappointed-face: She's not small though... I thought she'd also get left alone being female... but guess not. Maybe they're hungry for some tilapia (@i cant think will get that one). ;):face-with-tears-of-joy: I keep looking for her, but if she's anything like my melanurus, maybe she goes to bed early and wakes up late, and so I keep missing her during the day since I'm not home. I do go home for lunch almost every day to take care of my dogs though, and I haven't seen her then either. I don't know if I'd ever notice disrupted sand because the diamond goby disrupts the entire sand bed every day. :rolleyes:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooooooooh that was salty :face-with-tears-of-joy: that’s not my photo that’s @SaltyT ’s….you gonna take it up with her :winking-face-with-tongue::face-with-tears-of-joy:
That's not my photo! My wrasses don't believe in being Instagram perfect :p:)

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooooh that's a good one! Proud wrasseaholic here as well, lol!
Since you’re a supporter you should put that as your handle instead of ‘valuable member’. Just a thought

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw one at lfs yesterday in a display tank and was curious
Is it healthy? Is it fat? Is it out? Does it fit in your tank? (*cough* or you wallet)? GET IT!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weirdly, I’ve not seen my Cebu Lubbocki all day…
Last night I heard a splash in the tank but just assumed it was Xeny (yes that’s her new name). This was before the lid came off so he’s not out of the tank that I know of so hopefully he’s just hanging in a cave and not suffered in the night…

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back