The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

I definitely need a 6ft tank. I have visions of fairies and flashers and leopards and pigs swimming all over the place.
big brother bb20 GIF by Big Brother After Dark
 
I definitely need a 6ft tank. I have visions of fairies and flashers and leopards and pigs swimming all over the place.
Who needs a 6’ tank for that? I have a 4’ tank and have the pigs, ‘leopard’ (scientifically, she isn’t a leopard but in my eyes she may as well be one), flasher and Fairies - I’d have more but have you seen my other fish haha.
 
Who needs a 6’ tank for that? I have a 4’ tank and have the pigs, ‘leopard’ (scientifically, she isn’t a leopard but in my eyes she may as well be one), flasher and Fairies - I’d have more but have you seen my other fish haha.
My 4' is def kinda full :disappointed-face: ... need more than a 55g.
 
My 4' is def kinda full :disappointed-face: ... need more than a 55g.
Some could argue mine is overstocked at 16-17 fish in a ~90G tank (4’x2’x18”) but hey, once I get a 5’ tank it won’t be as heavily stocked.
 
That is my favorite baby that has been born in one of my tanks. I was trying to take a good picture but possum wasn’t allowing it haha
Better do as he says. I wouldn't want to be on the bad side of that wrasse.
 
I definitely need a 6ft tank. I have visions of fairies and flashers and leopards and pigs swimming all over the place.
No need for 6’ I kept many in a 4’. Fairy and flashers are easier in big groups without a lot of room. Keeps the little millennials in check
 
Some could argue mine is overstocked at 16-17 fish in a ~90G tank (4’x2’x18”) but hey, once I get a 5’ tank it won’t be as heavily stocked.
That’s how many o had in a 90. Also with two tangs
 
That’s how many o had in a 90. Also with two tangs
Yes, but couldn't you get 30 wrasses into a 6ft? I forgot I also need at least one tamarin. And while we're fantasizing, might as well make it a femininus.
 
Went to local fish store. I guess what I found? Came in last night and swimming around, A Black Leopard Wrasse (55). Yes it came home with me about 2 inches out swimming around,, Thought my 425 was over stocked before Black Leopard, Black Leopard out swimming around explore new environment. Will work on better Pictures the ones I took while floating were really bad.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new