Thebeaut( Marcel )......

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone knows the # of Marcel pls PM me with info. I forgot my cell and we are working on a trade and needed to ask before I ship today...Thanks


steve
 
thanks I spoke to him already.... MOd pls delete/close this thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new