Theme Suggestions

ReeferDave01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
148
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 tanks. 210g + 60g both connected to 80g sump. Total volume 350g mixed reef.

Not enough.

I have an old 60g bow aquarium (no predrilled overflow) that I used before with HOB skimmer, canister filter. I have most of the old equipment. I want to bring it back to life but looking for a theme. I want it to be fish heavy and looking for theme suggestions. Predator, specific lifestock, etc? Any thoughts?
 
Me too. Dooo iiit! End of thread. I shall now live vicariously through you LOL
 
I've never actually done much research on that though. I know a lot about octopus but not much about having them in a tank.
 
What if you did an area specific tank? Like all coral, inverts, and fish from one specific area. Hawaii, or something (that was a hard location to pick)
 
Octopus requires a chiller and a sealed aquarium so that they do not get out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new