There's an app for that?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pmastron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Aquarimate is not a bad one, but it is $9.99. It seems to do the same thing as AquaPlanner to an extent but for android. It has an ok data base for fish but that's not the reason I use it. I use it for its reminders, the simple use of having multiple timers at one time for testing, graphs of results, can add timelines for your inhabitants, multiple tank profiles, expenses (if you dare), and a few other various things. There are probably other cheaper/free apps that do the same things for android. There could be a larger data base, but eh. It does the function I want, reminding me and keeping track of what I have.
 
Aquarimate is not a bad one, but it is $9.99. It seems to do the same thing as AquaPlanner to an extent but for android. It has an ok data base for fish but that's not the reason I use it. I use it for its reminders, the simple use of having multiple timers at one time for testing, graphs of results, can add timelines for your inhabitants, multiple tank profiles, expenses (if you dare), and a few other various things. There are probably other cheaper/free apps that do the same things for android. There could be a larger data base, but eh. It does the function I want, reminding me and keeping track of what I have.
+1 I just downloaded this app and I love it! Does exactly what I need it to do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new