There's something fishy about this build...

@Slocke is just mad because he can't grow an Orange Setosa
2024-07-17-18-51-00-194.jpeg
Pretty cool but can you grow an orange discoballTM coral?
1736038353388.gif
 
Yep
Thanks to @Reefering1, and others of course, but the floss truck worked wonders. Just wish I'd done it earlier.
You should be blowing everything off every few days now. For best results, I dump skimmate back into water(and it rinse out) and some fresh GAC. Don't miss any feedings and your done in 2 more weeks, good enough that it doesn't need daily attention anyway.
This piece has been in for 4 weeks and there's none in it, probaly remove it soon.
1000038101.jpg
1000038103.jpg
 
Pretty cool but can you grow an orange discoballTM coral?
1736038353388.gif
LOL... Sure, with my eyes closed... Pick a color, Softies/LPS/SPS? No problemo... (drinking tequila, and speaking Spanish)...
Oh wait, it's trademarked? have to talk to counsel, don't want to infringe...
 
Realized I can't do much volcano stuff and diving and will definitely need to review the regulations and my elevation. Might take off the last two days and just hike the last day? @Stang67
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new