There's something fishy about this build...

1743623703043.jpeg
That's one brave chicken
 
Honestly, salinity is one of my major stressors. I have a bottle of calibration fluid but I’m always second guessing. It's so stressful how quickly salinity tools lose calibration.
 
Honestly, salinity is one of my major stressors. I have a bottle of calibration fluid but I’m always second guessing. It's so stressful how quickly salinity tools lose calibration.
1 liter of solution that costs roughly 10c to make. I am checking every water change.
 
Honestly, salinity is one of my major stressors. I have a bottle of calibration fluid but I’m always second guessing. It's so stressful how quickly salinity tools lose calibration.
I have a near brand new milwaukee salinity tester and still use my TM hydrometer whenever possible
 
The one going on now. There are 2 monti shots with the rest as acros. My opinion, boring.
I tend to agree. But they can make for a striking picture. I'm just off base, evidently, on what makes a well shot picture; which is what we supposed to vote on.
 
The Timor wrasse has made what looks like a tilapia nest :face-with-tears-of-joy: Also corals look cool from above the water!
IMG_3482.jpeg
IMG_3481.jpeg
IMG_3483.jpeg
IMG_3484.jpeg
 
The Timor wrasse has made what looks like a tilapia nest :face-with-tears-of-joy: Also corals look cool from above the water!
IMG_3482.jpeg
I post a beautiful (though accidental) photo of one of your favorite fish and all I get is a blue thumb @JoJosReef
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new