There's something fishy about this build...

That is true but that person was also obviously badge doping. Anyways classy reefers don’t bother with local clubs and only get legit badges like “reef tank 365”
hey! if you don’t like the badges then turn them
off in your settings! :face-with-head-bandage:
 
Oh the drama, the delicious drama!

Spanish Omg GIF
 
Sometimes it’s a slow day and you have to make the drama. I choose to publicly call people out and blame them for things they didn’t do :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Sometimes it’s a slow day and you have to make the drama. I choose to publicly call people out and blame them for things they didn’t do :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I was making a post in one thread to tell @Miami Reef to stop his flirting... but... steak was done and more important.
 
Sometimes it’s a slow day and you have to make the drama. I choose to publicly call people out and blame them for things they didn’t do :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Wait I know how to make drama…..
 
I was making a post in one thread to tell @Miami Reef to stop his flirting... but... steak was done and more important.
Flirting!!?? I’m not denying the fact, but can you tell me with whom I was flirting with? I need to ask consent!! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
 
Flirting!!?? I’m not denying the fact, but can you tell me with whom I was flirting with? I need to ask consent!! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
Nothings wrong with a little flirting
IMG_1303.jpeg
 
The comments on this article is all about some guy trying to sell koi fish :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I can neither confirm nor deny that I picked the most ridiculous one I could find
 
Nothings wrong with a little flirting
IMG_1303.jpeg
I only flirt with the hugging like button, which should be interpreted as a creepy from behind hug. Unless the topic is sad, in which case I'm expressing sympathy and support because from behind hugs are inappropriate then.
Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon
 
I only flirt with the hugging like button, which should be interpreted as a creepy from behind hug. Unless the topic is sad, in which case I'm expressing sympathy and support because from behind hugs are inappropriate then.
Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon
Im gunna go pretend i dont engrish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new