There's something fishy about this build...

Hey Mr. Pedantic, this could totally be a Mandela effect, but I remember you saying you stole those from your daughter or niece. It was a photo of you by yourself outside.

Am I tripping? Can you please confirm if my memory is decent?
I remember that photo.
 
The glasses are actually Maggie’s. I like wearing other people’s glasses
1723164957010.jpeg

1723165078957.jpeg
1723165108138.jpeg

1723165127840.jpeg


1723165043862.jpeg
 
Hey Mr. Pedantic, this could totally be a Mandela effect, but I remember you saying you stole those from your daughter or niece. It was a photo of you by yourself outside.

Am I tripping? Can you please confirm if my memory is decent?
Well I definitely don’t have a daughter and only have a step niece so…
 
I’m actually psychotic. I searched the entire field, searched countless build threads like a famished dog.


I got the bone!!!




Meet Heart-Shaped-Glasses (feat. Sam)

IMG_9615.png
 
It’s nothing. Spam. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing I opened it, even just to delete it
1000001898.jpg
Do me a favor.

Click Profile> Join User Groups > Join the OPT OUT OF R2R NEWS ALERTS AND PMS

solved!





IMG_9617.jpeg
IMG_9616.jpeg
 
You have 2 unread messages! Hope this helps!

My anxious personality could never!
In one of the sales threads there's a guy that refers to me as the "Unread PM Police" or something.
 
In one of the sales threads there's a guy that refers to me as the "Unread PM Police" or something.
You can add me to that club so long that it doesn’t come with a hot sauce badge.
 
Do me a favor.

Click Profile> Join User Groups > Join the OPT OUT OF R2R NEWS ALERTS AND PMS

solved!





IMG_9617.jpeg
IMG_9616.jpeg
Idk.. but then I don't get the satisfaction of knowing why it's there...
1000001899.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1000001899.jpg
    1000001899.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 29
Idk.. but then I don't get the satisfaction of knowing why it's there..
Masochistic…i like it

I especially like the photo of “the satisfaction” in the bold center.
 
You two would go crazy for my email inbox
IMG_1306.png
Email doesn't bother me...
Screenshot_20240808-182236.png

I usually delete 90% without ever reading it.
 
So it looks like Frank got his Firebug badge today. It's ironically Red with Orange lettering...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new