There's something fishy about this build...

I like orange. And my wife once referred to my color coded spreadsheets as my form of arts and crafts
Oooh that’s my favorite type of arts and crafts
 
Is it 1 fish per a gallon?
Or is that 1 tang per a gallon?
No tangs in my tanks. Yes the recommendation of two clowns and a coral beauty in my 8 gallon was the most ridiculous one I'd gotten in a while. But it's very much in line with what we hear regularly
 
No
Nope
Not gonna happen

That’s a one way ticket to banville
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
No No No GIF
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
 
No tangs in my tanks. Yes the recommendation of two clowns and a coral beauty in my 8 gallon was the most ridiculous one I'd gotten in a while. But it's very much in line with what we hear regularly
No that’s 12 inches of fish for 8 gallons of water

That’s rock math
 
@Slocke on a serious note
If you want us to go we can go derail Marcos thread

But now that we are on the topic of wrasses

I can’t help but wonder which one should I add to my tank - besides my Banana
 
But
But

I’m having fun here!!!!
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Just visit all of our build threads. Eventually I'm sure they'll will all go equally off topic. Although I don't know if we'll make Reddit
 
Hey Sam,

Is this the reef build thread? Do you have any photos like a FTS?
 
No tangs in my tanks. Yes the recommendation of two clowns and a coral beauty in my 8 gallon was the most ridiculous one I'd gotten in a while. But it's very much in line with what we hear regularly
I have 2 tangs in my 75.

Mr. Purple Wrassehole
And
Flamin Moe
3 clowns
1 banana
2 damsels (who thought they were wrasseholes till they met Mr. Purple)
1 female mandarin

And
1 male mandarin in my sump
 
I have 2 tangs in my 75.

Mr. Purple Wrassehole
And
Flamin Moe
3 clowns
1 banana
2 damsels (who thought they were wrasseholes till they met Mr. Purple)
1 female mandarin

And
1 male mandarin in my sump
Oh you need a leopard! Wait, you have sand?
 
@Slocke on a serious note
If you want us to go we can go derail Marcos thread

But now that we are on the topic of wrasses

I can’t help but wonder which one should I add to my tank - besides my Banana
Meleagris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new