There's something fishy about this build...

I have 2 tangs in my 75.

Mr. Purple Wrassehole
And
Flamin Moe
3 clowns
1 banana
2 damsels (who thought they were wrasseholes till they met Mr. Purple)
1 female mandarin

And
1 male mandarin in my sump
C. Isosceles are one of my personal favorite. This is tequila
1000004453.jpg
 
Is it 1 fish per a gallon?
Or is that 1 tang per a gallon?
I’ve done the calculation with wrasse but tangs have a different body shape
Assuming the average wrasse is 10cm long 3cm tall and 2cm wide. Using pi/6 as a ratio for volume lost due to a wrasse being more spherical then rectangular prism shaped.

10cm*3cm*2cm*pi/6=31.4cm^3 = 0.0314L = 0.00830 gallons

180gal/0.00830gal= 21,689 wrasse
 
1723519347308.jpeg

Also this is what I consider a banana wrasse. It is bigger though I’m sure many people get on just fine with a chrysus and it’s no reason to be ashamed
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new