There's something fishy about this build...

Well I’ve been up since 4 and this morning of all mornings my gut decided to be unhappy.
Tv Show Fun GIF by Happy Place
 
4 am - no matter what time I go to bed always seems so darn early

And really I should have just gotten up when my eyes popped open at 3:41
Regardless of the hours one keeps. 4 am is early. But I'm typing this at work so what do I know
 
I’m the boss. I said so. Deal with it. If you don’t like it you know where the door is
I use this on my son and then remind him that if he walks out the door I can and will call the police so he really has no options other than obedience or jail. Tough choice.
 
Between meetings that could be emails
Or
Meetings that are beyond non productive

edicts seem like a good way to go

I’m the boss. I said so. Deal with it. If you don’t like it you know where the door is
"Got a problem? Here's a tissue, cry somewhere else."
 
I've explained our HR department as remote. We have 2 booths(marked men or woman) and a tube system similar to the bank drive through tubes except there is water. The roll of forms are hanging on the wall, Write your grieves on the form and insert to receptacle(points at toilet) and flush it to the Hr department, they'll address it immediately.
 
How hilarious would it be if the reef animal they picked for the sign was an aiptasia?
I assume it’s a BTA. Am I wrong ?:face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
It’s alive!!!!!!
IMG_4721.jpeg


And has gotten some color
Acros are easy. I’ve never lost one and I suck at reefing. You should move onto something difficult like zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new