There's something fishy about this build...

human resources office GIF by Anime Crimes Division
Has she been made a boss of R2R? That’s the only reason we’d need to go to HR. But if she is the new boss this forum is going to go in new direction. A weird one
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line
Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry
 
Last edited:
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Hmm… if @fishguy242 build thread is the Cafe what is this thread? The back alley you do not walk through? The Waffle House? The …. Can’t think of a place more shady then a Waffle House
Definitely Waffle
 
Uhh
That’s @Miami Reef thing…
I don’t know if we can handle two flirts on this thread
I mean if we can “handle” a slippery dick (wrasse) 2 flirts are nothin!!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new