There's something fishy about this build...

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

Goodnight everybody. I've got to be in at 2 to recount all the things that are being counted wrong right now.
1723949230764.png
 
I’m trying to figure out how to interpret “well hello” like is the hello doing well? Then the goodbye would be doing well to right? Or are we saying hello to a well? Should I tell the well goodbye?
lol
 
Sounds awesome but not sure how legal in the US
They're legal, you just have to work up to them. At least here in Arizona. Very few permits are given though.
 
Wait

Better idea


You kidnap marco

And we can go to vegas

You think if we rub his head counter clockwise three times we can steal his luck?
Finally someone talking some sense in this thread! See you at the $15, wait, no, see you at the $50 craps table! Mothy, this is all on you.
 
They're legal, you just have to work up to them. At least here in Arizona. Very few permits are given though.
That is fricking awesome. I live in Cali nothing cool is legal
 
Finally someone talking some sense in this thread! See you at the $15, wait, no, see you at the $50 craps table! Mothy, this is all on you.
Two years. Next year I'll be in Colorado.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new