There's something fishy about this build...

Indigo hamlet has been one of my favorite fish here
IMG_1567.jpeg
IMG_1567.jpeg

Weird how I can rotate the fish towards the camera somewhat
 
Last edited:
It's because the moon is made of blue cheese. They keep saying they brought back moon rocks. It's due to the poor quality of older radios. It was really moon Roquefort
I enjoy a good Roquefort, but I really like some of the smaller regional cheeses. For my French flatmate's 25th we did 25 french cheeses instead of cake. Mmmmm
 
Here's my guess for the fairies:

Order: bathyphilus female, lubbocki, exqusitus
Receive: isosceles, lubbocki (come on, you can't mess this up), and a small scottorum that decimates my tank.
Maybe I’ll get lucky and get a nahackyi. Let’s be positive lol
 
Yes, but they found what they believe is an ocean around Uranus.
 
So? What’s the issue? Are the NASA scientists colorblind and are we just emporers new shoes-ing them?

Don’t call it a blue moon if it’s yellow or red. Call it a super moon if you want but if it’s not blue and if it isn’t served with a wedge of orange it’s not a blue moon
Yes.

My BF was just saying the same thing lol
 
Ironically I just learned that green sea turtles are called green because their fat is green if you cut into one. So I would accept this explanation.
Poor turtle who was the cause of their discovery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new