There's something fishy about this build...

You want guns you can put them in the ring


I know a guy….sooo send me a PM I’ll get you sorted
IMG_1601.png
 
@Slocke
@felda001
@Reefering1

si semper Latine loquimur, numquam in malum perveniemus. possumus dicere omnia amissa sunt in translatione
 
Without using google translate

Semper catapultum opossum in anum
Always catapult opossums into anum (I’m not translating that) Uranus.
 
Nothing wrong with a little struggle...
I mean that’s more than a little …..

But maybe he can’t tell the difference cuz his banana is to small?
 
Incidimus in proverbium, plenum blasphemiae

That was not what I wanted but I had to share it

I wanted

We have fallen off the proverbial rail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new