There's something fishy about this build...

IMG_1601.png
Making me laugh at work
 
Spandex, no problem.
Jeans, you're right.
And there's ways around shorts/ skirts/ resistance
Shorts - depends on the type and length

Skirts - flip em up!

Skorts - they’re dumb rip em off
 
In a world of frictionless Richard's, it's easy to dismiss some friction. Jimmy likes some friction now...
No friction seems like it would lead to no happy ending
 
I have a live streaming event to attend. I will be causing mayhem there for at least the next hour

Keep up the good work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new