There's something fishy about this build...

If that's keeping you from raising, leave it for a couple of days and watch the levels to see if it's still good. I have to dose phosphates so I try to keep it higher so it doesn't crash.
 
If you have a pool store nearby that keeps their machines calibrated, they can test for phosphates. Unfortunately most pool stores rarely (if ever) calibrate their machines.
 
I guess my question is more on the plugs. Do you leave them on or try and remove at the base. I just saw BRS completely cut off the base of the coral which seems insane to me.
I think I saw that video too. I was confused why he hated round things so much.

I don't remove the plug. Have mounts printed that help hold into the rocks with epoxy. I need more gel super glue.
 
but I just checked, the 50% is still there, hidden but you can find it if you search long enough (or use the not so hidden hint in this sentence).

Help a brother out please
if the hint isn't enough, I'll give another once my order is in. Working on it now
 
I did it!!!
1000002280.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new