There's something fishy about this build...

Got it! Love you brother
I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX
 
Share what you pick out!! There's a bunch I really like but not available right now :-/
How about you setting up a build thread,we need a safe space... ;) :D
 
How about you setting up a build thread,we need a safe space... ;) :D
One day, brother, one day. I'm working out of a 300g rubbermaid I set up about 2 months ago, while i keep being "patient" with my 180g sys fighting aiptaisia for the last 3 or 4 years. :face-with-rolling-eyes: (patience gone too far). The 180 has been running since 2015(my entire reefing career). But this tub is progressing very quick and easy. Going to hang another light this weekend. Tester acros doing well after a month. I want to see what I do with a fresh start before putting my money where my mouth is on a new 400g+ tank. When I do, I will likely use the rubbermaid as a sump so about 700g sys is the goal. And I need to figure out how to not scratch glass/acrylic.
1000002197.jpg
1000002196.jpg
 
I couldn't quite get the money shot. When it was in the perfect position to get an in-focus shot without the rocks messing things up, its fins were in, and when it flared its fins, it was by the rocks and couldn't get the autofocus quite right.
IMG_4823.jpeg
IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4834.jpeg
 
Oh sorry, not Affluent, we meant Effluent. Silly autocorrect.
 
IMG_1690.jpeg

I was the one bullying her at school!!
1725246844474.gif

Or at least that’s what I guessed what happened. Not giving you any clicks buzzfeed. You don’t deserve them you clickbaiters.
 
IMG_1690.jpeg

I was the one bullying her at school!!
1725246844474.gif

Or at least that’s what I guessed what happened. Not giving you any clicks buzzfeed. You don’t deserve them you clickbaiters.
Keeping the thread alive!!!!
 
IMG_1690.jpeg

I was the one bullying her at school!!
1725246844474.gif

Or at least that’s what I guessed what happened. Not giving you any clicks buzzfeed. You don’t deserve them you clickbaiters.
I think it's pronounced "buttfeed".
 
Just wanted to know if scooping out pure fat with bread is gonna kill me.
You're good. For a while there I was deep frying hamburgers in bacon grease and I'm just fine. I have stopped because of the looks I got when I tell people about it. But boy is it delicious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new