There's something fishy about this build...

1728231429619.png
... :D
 
What ?? none of y'all gonna come over with your fancy markers and put a mark on my map ?
Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24
bitch slap GIF
Fine...:grinning-face-with-big-eyes: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
I used Substrate Sauce - same dose recommendation though - 1.25 ml per gallon. I dumped the whole 16 oz in the tank. Smells gross though since it's sulfur bacteria.
Do you think I should use this when setting up the new tank since I’m going with dry sand?
 
Do you think I should use this when setting up the new tank since I’m going with dry sand?
That was the only bacteria I added when I set up the 125 except 40 pounds of live sand and about 80 pounds of dry. No live rock, all dry rock. No ugly stage but ended up with a bacterial bloom around 1-2 months in.
 
That was the only bacteria I added when I set up the 125 except 40 pounds of live sand and about 80 pounds of dry. No live rock, all dry rock. No ugly stage but ended up with a bacterial bloom around 1-2 months in.
1728255482181.png

This?
 
Ya ya ya. It’s already done and I had lunch after. So simple and quick on a 20 gallon
Know what's even simpler and quicker?


Not doing a water change...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new