There's something fishy about this build...

Know what's even simpler and quicker?


Not doing a water change...
But where’s the fun in that? I haven’t done one since the dieoff and the coralline is consuming a hefty amount of calcium. Water changes are cheaper than dosing.
 
But where’s the fun in that? I haven’t done one since the dieoff and the coralline is consuming a hefty amount of calcium. Water changes are cheaper than dosing.
Stilll boooo
 
Breakfast time... ;) :)
20241007_063930.jpg
 
Good news is my tank is well out of the path. My nightmare is being deployed when my house is hit.
@Reefering1 how’s it looking for you?

It’s scary seeing how many lost their tank to Helene
 
@Reefering1 how’s it looking for you?

It’s scary seeing how many lost their tank to Helene
First outer band just got here. Several tornadoes touched down in the last hour or so, tornado warning in my area right now. Shutters already up, about to put the braces on garage door. Nothing to do now but wait. I think I'm prepared.
1000008817.jpg
 
Well hopefully it goes mostly north of you.
thanks man!! As it passes and overnight, then it's time to pay attention to storm surge. I should be fine, but they did issue voluntary evacuations here. Of course it'll be at the same time as high tide, around 4am I think.
There has been 2 more tornadoes touchdown since that one, by me, 25 minutes ago!! We don't normally get them around here.
 
thanks man!! As it passes and overnight, then it's time to pay attention to storm surge. I should be fine, but they did issue voluntary evacuations here. Of course it'll be at the same time as high tide, around 4am I think.
There has been 2 more tornadoes touchdown since that one, by me, 25 minutes ago!! We don't normally get them around here.
That’s really scary! Stay safe!
 
Anyone want a 25$ SBB gift card code?
Just don't let Becca hear this, oh no too late ,she knows even in her sleep... :winking-face: :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new