There's something fishy about this build...

Update: Done on Sunday. That’s 15 12+ hour days and two travel days. So a **** ton of OT. I have decided to take Monday (my 30th) and Tuesday off because I will be dead.

Sad news is that the top was not put on correctly and a fish jumped. Not sure which but I think it’s the hooded flame unfortunately.
 
Happy Birthday GIF
 
Update: Done on Sunday. That’s 15 12+ hour days and two travel days. So a **** ton of OT. I have decided to take Monday (my 30th) and Tuesday off because I will be dead.

Sad news is that the top was not put on correctly and a fish jumped. Not sure which but I think it’s the hooded flame unfortunately.
Wait your birthday was yesterday? Or next week? I’m confused lol
 
This is a real safety message I received. of all the things that can kill you on Florida it’s the deers f****** we’ve got to worry about.
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Uumm that’s an infestation

Please remove and ship to me!!


What type are those??
Mix widows and rainbows
evil, they stung the ish out of him
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
:face-with-rolling-eyes:pretty bad too...:face-with-head-bandage::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
20241013_060225.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new