There's something fishy about this build...

Turf Wars Fitness Competition GIF by Tone House

Well the turf algae problem hasn’t gotten any better.
 
Oh yeah! I forgot positive coral update!

Last time I showed this it was losing polyps and looking really rough. I reduced light on it and trimmed it slightly and look at it now!
IMG_2070.jpeg


This shockwave acro has already covered its entire plug and grown out as well!
IMG_2071.jpeg


This acro has new limbs too! Also it’s really multicolored
IMG_2072.jpeg


Now my LFS…
IMG_2076.jpeg


Also flounder
IMG_2074.jpeg
 
Oh yeah! I forgot positive coral update!

Last time I showed this it was losing polyps and looking really rough. I reduced light on it and trimmed it slightly and look at it now!
IMG_2070.jpeg


This shockwave acro has already covered its entire plug and grown out as well!
IMG_2071.jpeg


This acro has new limbs too! Also it’s really multicolored
IMG_2072.jpeg


Now my LFS…
IMG_2076.jpeg


Also flounder
IMG_2074.jpeg
I love flounder! Where did you get yours?
 
I'm also in Georgia, which lfs was it? I don't have a big enough tank so I'll probably just sit there and stare like a little kid lol
Nemo Aquarium, by far my favorite!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new