There's something fishy about this build...

I really do... please elaborate
Well @Reefering1 I guess it’s time we had a talk about the birds and the bees…




because apparently they’re just going at it and we can’t ignore this crazy cross species orgy any longer!
 
Definitely don’t look up what ducks do
Unfortunately I'm friends with a zoologist who feeling the need to share one day. There is a very short list of animals that I truly dislike. Ducks, dolphins and geese are on it
 
Unfortunately I'm friends with a zoologist who feeling the need to share one day. There is a very short list of animals that I truly dislike. Ducks, dolphins and geese are on it
corkscrew GIF
 
There is a difference between "most" animals and dolphins. Dolphins, they have found, are one of only a few animals (like humans) that actual find intercource pleasurable and not just a function of life. That means they will seek it out for reasons beyond just reproduction.
 
Especially female dogs.
I would actually agree

Love Maple pie but she humps things (yes things…specifically my BFs pillow or the spare pillow left on the bed for whichever dog gets to it first to sleep on) and other dogs more than any male dog I’ve ever had or known. And god forbid another dog try and hump her she gets mad!!

I know it’s her trying to “assert” her dominance….but geez lol

IMG_8618.jpeg

EDIT:
Maple was our first dog, she has always been a humper…. She is not small at 55-60lbs but is our smallest. Lunafur is our largest (90-100lbs) and was the second dog…..and then Oona was last and is our middle weight (70lbs). Maple also try’s to hump the cats who range from 10-17lbs. I wish I could ask her who hurt her before she found her home with us because all that jumping seems extra…
 
Last edited:
I would actually agree

Love Maple pie but she humps things (yes things…specifically my BFs pillow or the spare pillow left on the bed for whichever dog gets to it first to sleep on) and other dogs more than any male dog I’ve ever had or known. And god forbid another dog try and hump her she gets mad!!

I know it’s her trying to “assert” her dominance….but geez lol

IMG_8618.jpeg
At least shes not this much of a freak show
20241016_121020.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new