There's something fishy about this build...

Points + money is a rip-off!
IMG_2351.png


IMG_2350.png

IMG_2349.png
 
On behalf of all men.
stop **** off GIF

That made me uncomfortable
:face-with-tears-of-joy:
It’s weird I saw that video and 2 seconds in I knew it belonged on your thread
 
There's a new documentry series coming out. Could it be as good as as Attenburough?

I can't get over that she was Daphne
 
Details! Need details!
I don’t know anything more than he’s sooooo pretty ….
IMG_1596.jpeg


Bodianus bimaculatu I believe is the correct terminology - according to his inmate status he is RC which is reef safe with caution…..he sure is pretty
 
I don’t know anything more than he’s sooooo pretty ….
IMG_1596.jpeg


Bodianus bimaculatu I believe is the correct terminology - according to his inmate status he is RC which is reef safe with caution…..he sure is pretty
Very pretty! @Slocke knows about hogfish, so lets hear how much caution you just threw to the wind :)
 
Very pretty! @Slocke knows about hogfish, so lets hear how much caution you just threw to the wind :)
I did not buy Mr. pretty…..they had two of them though….

I was tempted

But I didn’t feel like figuring out what the caution was for - probably inverts I would assume

But also not sure how well he’d play with the pintail and Mr. Banana
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new