There's something fishy about this build...

Old pic
Updated photo of granny Slocke
1735132771518.jpeg
 
Did a 25-30% water change. Tank is terrible but at least I'm doing something. Parameters are good. IDK.
Tilefish is dying life sucks
But….
 
I tried the yellow-brown filter that works well with my camera/webcam on the tank with the GoPro underwater, but it didn't seem to help all that much. Not sure what the best filter is for snorkeling/diving, and I suspect it depends on the depth you're at when taking pics/vids...
 
Found that the orphel lenses work in my underwater case! Orange one right @Stang67 ?

Need to start booking dives which is exciting!
Sometimes orange, sometimes orange and yellow, sometimes yellow and brown.
 
I don't think I like people having serval cats. They should be left alone. Maybe I'm a hypocrite though.
There are plenty of animals that do need to be left alone.

I assume (and I may be wrong) that the ones we see are bred for the domestic lifestyle.
 
Woke in the middle of the night to a leak from the return pipe. Had a bit of a panic attack…
Oh no. How bad was the leak?
 
I don't think I like people having serval cats. They should be left alone. Maybe I'm a hypocrite though.
I wanted to add that I agree….even if I want one…..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new