There's something fishy about this build...

well we know what santa is getting you next year :)
@Slocke needs one sooner than next Xmas! I have scopes in the lab, but I just use the one that came with the kids' science kit. My only excuse for not IDing my dinos yet is... I am le tired.

Now, if Santa could being me some discipline, that'd be great. No, not that kind!
1735424014676.gif
 
@Slocke needs one sooner than next Xmas! I have scopes in the lab, but I just use the one that came with the kids' science kit. My only excuse for not IDing my dinos yet is... I am le tired.

Now, if Santa could being me some discipline, that'd be great. No, not that kind!
1735424014676.gif
Sounds like you need coral man!
 
I booked a manta ray dive!!! They say about an 80% chance to see manta(s)! Dream dive.


Also anyone having issues where R2R suddenly reloads, and time travels back to a later state of the thread you are looking at? Its happening a lot to me.
IMG_2409.png
AWESOME you will love the Mantas!!! they like to play in the bubbles from the divers
 
Need to net out floating masses, as often as possible,sump too,hopefully gone before vaca... :thinking-face: :)
 
Need to net out floating masses, as often as possible,sump too,hopefully gone before vaca... :thinking-face: :)
I've been doing that too. That plus skimmer working and possibly switching back to all socks, no carbon seems to be helping.
 
Blow any dino off the corals, but not the rocks/ glass yet. Want to get it off corals and water column decent before stiring more. As the collection starts to slow down, start blowing out/off the rocks with a powered to get the rest in the water.
I would dump(rinse) the skimmer cup back in the sump.
 
Ok that would have made way more sense last night vs this morning.
Ice Cube Smoking GIF
Yeah my brain was on its last bit of understanding when I saw this…..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new